Pages

Thursday, July 2, 2020

The unknown story of matariki


There are a lot of stars in this story and there are some stars witch are from matariki.

Once there was a kiwi in his barrow. There was a light shining over him. He woke up and told all his
animal friends to come with them. They all had excuses like it's too early to go back to sleep but the kiwi
did not listen he rolled his eyes and ignored them to get them to come he said just hurry up and they
followed him. The animals who went with him were an owl, a spider and other nocturnal animals. They
went to the beach and there was a huge sight of shimmering light rising above them. The light was the
matariki stars above them.

Have you seen the matariki stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post