Pages

Friday, July 24, 2020

Football 2


My top 12 best friends in the whole entire world are Broody,Lucas,Oscar,Leo M,Isaac M,Broody
(different person)Tama,Maks P,Max B,Adam,Alex L and Benjamin. Oscar Brody Broody and
Tama are not from this school but the rest are at school. I play with them most of the time and
they play with me. I have fun playing with them on the monkey bars. The main people I play with
are Lucas,Gus and Maks. But I also have one more thing and that is football and the main
people I play with in football are Benjamin,Isaac,Lucas and Max B. They are all really good
soccer players. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post