Pages

Thursday, July 30, 2020

food poisoning

  1. Some bacteria produce toxins that result in food poisoning when ingested.
  2. Food poisoning usually leads to a short acute illness such as vomiting or diarrhoea that resolves with appropriate medical treatment.
  3. Campylobacteriosis rates in New Zealand began to rise in the mid 1980s and peaked in 2006 with the highest rate reported internationally.
  4. Rates declined rapidly from 2007 after the New Zealand Food Safety Authority and the poultry industry introduced a range of regulations and voluntary measures aimed at reducing campylobacter on fresh chicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post