Pages

Wednesday, July 22, 2020

partly cloudy part six

Way above the treetops there were so many cloud-makers that you couldn't even count. Most of the clouds activity was to make lovely animals like dogs and cats and even birds but there were clouds who had to make deadly dangerous creatures like alligators, sharks and porcupines. There was a bird called Peck who had to take animals which are deadly animals and his partner Gus was one of the clouds that made dangerous animals. Peck was normally scared of the animals but he still did and every time he came back he had spikes in his head or he was not in the right shape.

How would peck take any more scary cargo?

2 comments:

  1. Great writing Alex - it is great to see your enthusiasm for your writing! Great rhetorical questions at the end as well.

    Are you enjoying this type of writing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank miss Earl.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post