Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2020

Me and my dad  played a game called whats in the bag so I'l explain it. So you get 6 items and put them in a bag or one of your parents pockets and you call out the color of one of those things that you put in there. And when pull one out you then you check if the color was right or not and the piece is put back in the bag. After quite a few attempts I realised there were only 2 colours yellow and green . At the beginning I was getting most of them wrong but when I realised it was only yellow or green I got a lot of my guesses right.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Alex
    That's great that you got to play the game with your dad. You make a good point, with probability, and particularly with this game, the more turns that you take, the more likely you are to get a correct prediction. There is still some chance with this however. Did you get your dad to pull things out of the bag too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed your post telling me about your probability game. It was great to see you got your Dad to play. I like that you predicted and then came to a conclusion. What other games could you play with Dad that involves probability?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post