Pages

Thursday, April 30, 2020

Information report.



Tittle
Information report


Introduction
The lion is the biggest mammal which is a carnivore in the grasslands.
Appearance and classification


The weight on a male lion is 190kg The weight on  a female lion is 130kg .
The height   of a male  lion is 1.2  the size of a female lion is 1.1. 
The length of a male lion is i.7 to 2.5 and the length of a female lion is 1.4 to 1.8.
The color of a lion can be twarny yellow, white, orange and brown.
Lions have strong teeth, strong bodies and strong claws.


Habitat


Lions live in the grasslands. The tigers' home is in India and Africa.


Enemies


Lions have known enemies . Lions protect themselves with their  Teeth and claws.


Favorite food


The lions favorite food is antelopes, wildebeest, water buffalos, zebras and Impala.


Fascinating facts


You can hear a lion's roar from 8 km away. Female lions do all the hunting.



4 comments:

  1. Hi Alex,
    You have done some great research about lions. I didn't know that a lions roar could be heard from 8km away. That is one loud roar, and I would still want to run as far away as possible if I heard that!
    It would have been good to see the subtitles for each paragraph either underlined or in bold just to make them obvious in your presentation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alex,

    Great job using those headings to structure your report. Remember when you copy and paste from a doc you use control, shift and v all together and it will format it nicely on your blog. I didn't realise that only the female lions hunt. What was the most interesting fact you learnt about lions?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post