Pages

Thursday, July 30, 2020

Pip

Pip walked in the canine with interest with his far-reaching eyes. He kept on
ambulatory and considered the achievements on the wall,there was a woman who
pointed at the height scale. Pip tried to reach the top but he couldn't reach with
stretching so he did stretching and put his ear up which made it touch the top.
Then the lady went through the door and so did Pip. Pip tried his best but he wasn't
that amazing. He wasn't tall enough to put his hand up, he couldn't touch the top of
the food machine and he couldn't complete the guide walk. Pip was really sad.


How would pip manage to complete the academy?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post