Pages

Monday, June 29, 2020

Seal pup

The sun was rising from the other side of the earth there  was also a  puffy seal
pup and  his name was called Ben. Ben was near the effervescent water playing
with his friends called Jack and Josh. All the mum’s were calling them to come
away from the mountain because It was shaking and there was a lot of snow at the
top. Ben, Jack and Josh thought it would be fun so they didn't decide to come; they
were so hyped that they didn't realize that it could come any minute now. As the
mountain started to rumble, snow slowly started to come down. Ben and his friends
didn't realize that the avalanche was coming because they were having too much
fun playing. Then Ben stopped playing and started to look for his mum. Ben
concentrated and heard the mountain still shaking and saw the avalanche coming
at millions of miles. Ben tried to get his friends attention but they didn't listen so he
had to pull their ears with all his force so he could tell them to move away fast. They
started moving. Ben was thinking if I listened to my mum I wouldn't be in this
situation ,If I listened to my mum I wouldn't be in the predicament ,if I listened to my
mum I would be away from danger. The shaking from the mountain shoke the
bottom of the ocean which started to make big waves in the water. The waves were
rising for Ben and his friends. The water washed over the seal pup. They didn't care
about it  because they normally went in the water so they kept on wobbling across
the ice looking for shelter. Soon after that they found a cave and the snow came
down in the cave.


Did the seal pups survive?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post