Pages

Thursday, June 4, 2020

farmer and the troll

Farmer and the troll
Once upon a time there farmer who was very ugly and very happy.
Also the farmer is really tall and good looking. The troll is short and very very
creepy!. Troll is grumpy and very very greedy. He doesn't share with anyone at a
ll. The troll stole the sheep from the farm. The farmer looked and looked until he
found the sheep. The farmer took the sheep to the farm and slept with the sheep
over night he went everywhere they went and he said to the sheep I will kill the
troll. He heard what he said. He didn’t come except one day he came to the farm.
The farmer was ready he got prepared then the troll died. He was never been
seen and the farmer and the sheep lived happily ever after.  

                                                                                                                                                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post