Pages

Thursday, June 4, 2020

My friends

From Alex
My friends at school

My friends at school are called Isaac,Lucas,Leo and Maks.
We mostly play with them every time. We mainly play football or
if Maks gets bored we just start playing stuff that Maks likes and
the main thing he would ask for is playing a game of dinosaurs.
We all let him be the captain because he is the master at
dinosaurs. Me and Isaac and Lucas and Leo like to play football
I fact we all like to play football and we are going to be friends
forever. I’ll tell you guys something I am listening to music on
the 23 of July at 4:25 in the afternoon and the band I’m listening
to is my favorite band the offspring.but forget about that I’m
going to be going to school on Thursday so be careful my
friends I’ve been practicing football and at school I’m ready to
learn some more things.

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora, Alex, Gus is here. As you know, I go to St francis of Assisi. I think it is really cool that you enjoy hanging out with your friends so much! Hope that lasts forever! Next time though, could you remember to put me there? Have a great rest of your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gooday Alex,
    I can see that you really enjoy hanging out with your freinds,Sometimes i love to play football its fun as!.Who do you play with sometimes when your freinds are not at school?.

    Have a great day.From Patrick

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post