Pages

Thursday, June 4, 2020

The 65 Story Tree house
Author: Andy Griffiths
Andy and Terry were telling a story about how they met,but in the middle of the story, Terry
remembered something (permit) about the tree house and asked Andy if he had the permit.
’’Andy, do you have the permit?’’,asked Terry. 
’’No, I thought you had it’’ said Andy. 
‘’Yes and no, long story short, buuuuut we don't have a permit then’’ said Terry.
’’I thought I gave you 5 bucks’’ said Andy. 
‘’I spent it on beans’’explained Terry.
’’I thought you were allergic to beans?’’ said Terry. 
‘’I am, but I accidentally ate one and my head exploded. But look on the bright side I'm still alive”
Terry said excitedly. 
“Oh no you won't when I strangle you” said Andy angrily. 
But then the 3D phone called. It's probably Mr Big Nose, our publisher. (5 minutes later). 
The main thing Mr.Big Nose said was that the book must be due at 12.00 o clock. Then he hang
up.Terry and Andy panicked. Now we need the permit and the book.  Andy said only if we had a
time traveling machine we do said Terry
 where is it in the inventing room, show me it said Andy.

 When they got into the time traveling machine they intermediately got in it (the time traveling
machine was a rubbish bin)before they even got to go time traveling inspector bubble wrap
came and said where’s your permit said the inspector we're going time traveling to get it.But
then then the the inspector fell and moved the chronometer 650 million years in the past in a
bunch of puddles then they went to when dinosaurs existed then to the cavemen Romans
Egyptians 100% safety then to the giant crabs then they went back to the tree house but they did
n't get there permit so they started to build a permit with lots of Terry's and Andy's and then a
couple minutes later they managed to get it finished and the book so they got the trunkinater to
through at Mr.big nose, happily . The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post