Pages

Monday, November 8, 2021

Te reo

 


Lucas: Kai ora at 1 news

Boston: kia ora! I'm Boston Fraser,

Lewys:I'm Lewys Jack,


Alex: kia ora I'm Alex Ortega.


Lucas: kia ora a time to scroll down for our reporters


Boston: and today we’re going to be giving the weather report in te reo maori!


Lewys: But first we’ll have a small ad break.


Lucas:kia ora and another scroll down for our lovely reporters.


Alex: Haere mai ki te toa Andys axolotl mo o hiahia axolotl katoa


Boston: Kei te hiahia rorohiko hou? haere mai ki te toa rorohiko Joes!



Lewys: and we’re back for our special weather report in te reo maori!


Alex: Kei Tamaki Makaurau te teitei o te 23 nga nekehanga me te paku ua i te 2:00.


Boston: Ki Ōtautahi ka 31 nga nekehanga teitei, me etahi hau kaha tata ki te 6:30.


Lewys: a ki Poneke he rangi kapua me te 6 nga nekehanga teitei.


Alex: Now let’s hear our daily news report.


Boston:  Kua puta he ahi nui ki roto i te whare parapara bromley i christchurch, a, kare ano tatou i te mohio i pehea i timata ai.


Lewys: Thanks for listening,


Lucas: Thank you for watching on 0001 news


Video


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post