Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2021

House of Bricks Reflection

 My favourite Lego activity was Mosaiahia because I was able to do whatever I wanted with my creation.


My least favourite Lego activity was The one where we switched creations because we had to switch our creation every couple minutes and it comes out like something you dont want it to be.


The activity that tested my perseverance the most was Mosaiahia because it showed me all the differnt unique patterns.


The most challenging activity was the one where you had to switch because it was hard to know what to do with the other people's creations.


I enjoyed working collaboratively with others because we got to talk with eachother while we did it.


1 comment:

  1. wow great job Alex i love the part when you, said your least, Favorited activity. next time you could add a bit more writing. i can see you really worked hard on you Reflection. bye

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post