Pages

Thursday, August 13, 2020

The present chunk 1

With one glare Jake threw Baxter on the ground because he only had three legs.
The puppy was rolling all over the ground and saw a ball. He bumped his head on
the cupboard and then got the ball and ran to Jake so he could play but Jake
kicked Baxter away from himself. But Baxter still was playing, staying and swaying
on the ground. Jake kicked the ball away into a box and Baxter chased after the
ball into the box and the box fell on top of him.

Jake chuckled but he did not like the puppy so he went back on his video game. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post