Pages

Wednesday, August 26, 2020

The small shoemaker part 5


Mr Bottle spent a long time ringing a bell and holding a sign that was saying 20% off. Nobody came to him so he tried 60% off and only got a couple customers. So he tried a 95% off and got no customers; he was so tired, so distressed, so exasperated. However a paper came in from Mr Ripout and he picked it up and said in a whisper (I am going to do something devious) so he created a pair of gold  glittering shoes gold like a earrings  , and  put  them  in  a  box  and  delivered it  to  Mr   Ripout and  he snipped the  box out of  Mr  Botte’s  hands and  opened  it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post