Pages

Friday, September 24, 2021

My Athletic Training

 Hey bloggers today I did Athletics practise and today (so you know what day it was) is the 24 September 2021. Today we did high jump but not many people had a turn because there was a line so the year 6's witch is me we did long jump first we all had three jumps each. After that the year 6's went to high jump and it was really hard and you might think this is silly but I could not do the scissor thing. So that was the end of my athletic training for today.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post