Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2021

School bans sugary things

 Hey guys im back after awile but I am going to have a debate about school bans junk food. Hope you enjoy.




School bans sugary things.


I am against the idea that school should ban sugary things.

The reason I think they should be allowed to bring is because moro bars

or powerades can give you a lot of energy. Another reason is because

obviously they taste amazing no matter if you drink or eat. And next is

because you can have freedom on what you bring,because your parents

might put things that you don't like (if they do your lunch) but when you

do your own lunch you can have things that you actually enjoy eating.

You can also have a balanced diet. For example, you can have one apple

or fruit and you can have a chocolate bar that is kind of like a dessert. It is

actually sometimes good to have chocolate instead of vegetables or fruit

because you can't always have the same kind of food all the time so on

some occasions it is good to eat something different. So that is why I

am against school baning sugar school




What are you going for for or against?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Alex
    Great job on publishing your writing but sadly I cannot read your persuasive writing because you have not formatted it correctly. Remember, when you cut and paste onto your blog from a Doc, you must press control, shift and v when you paste it. I look forward to reading it when you make the changes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for telling me miss Carney I have sorted that all out so you are able to read it now.
      enjoy lockdown.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post