Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2021

Tumu Teams Birthday Months

 



Today we were doing the birthdays from people in our hub in graphs. We had to copy a document and there were the birthdays already on there, so then we had to highlight and find a good graph to use, after we had to do that we had to name our graph horizontally vertically and at the top - that's the title. After that we had to check our setting and put it in our math's folder. Then we had to do it all again. As you could probably see there is only one person in the entire hub who has a birthday in July and out of 98 people and April has the most birthdays in the hub.

When's your birthday?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post