Pages

Friday, October 30, 2020

My marvelous Math

Hi today I will be showing you my learning I did the week I put the slide above so you can see what I did. I did something about measuring and here is an example 5.6 + 7.9= well we do 5 + 7=12 and then we do 6 + 9=15.
so now we add the together and the answer is 12.15. 
I've been learning this type of math for about three days so on the first day I had no Idea on the second day it mad more sense for me an on the third day I nailed it and thats how I managed to make the slide. Bye.

Do you know how to do this?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Alex, Gus here! Wow! Great job! I didn't know how to do add measurements until I read this blog post! Wow! Just a suggestion next, though. Maybe you could make the background less distracting? Bye!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post